Actually, you don't need to calibrate the P3 at different levels.  The
ADC is linear within a tiny fraction of a dB over its whole range, so
once you calibrate at one level, all levels should be accurate.

But you bring up a good point about needing a different signal source
for each band.  I guess I should include a "global" calibration that
applies to any bands that haven't been calibrated.

Alan N1AL