I am having a problem getting 100 watts on all bands and would appreciate
advice.  On low power I get over 10 watts on all bands, except 8.5 on 10M,
which I think is OK.   On high power I get 100 watts on most bands, but 75
watts on 30M, 90 on 20M and 95 on 10M.  I have followed procedures in manual
and all adjustment have been made for high power.  I have a good external watt
meter and a good dummy load, so have ruled these out as to the problem.  To set
the bias I tried the procedure to put a DMM across R7 and adjust, which seemed
OK.  Bust as I was getting low watts on some band I tried the method spelled
out in the manual, i.e.- put a DMM in line with the positive power supply and
found that the adjustment on R6 was somewhat different than the fist method.
But, in either case the power on the bands are the same.  I looked on
Elecraft's web site and see that I am not the first to have this problem.  The
advice seems to be check transformers and especially T4.  I have checked all
Toridals and cannot see anything wrong with spacing or number of turns.  Any
advice? - please.  Larry (G0IKE)