Phil,

 > Jack You are soo mean... "Stupid Yuppies"...

While "Stupid Yuppies" may be a bit harsh, Jack has an excellent
point on the price/performance point of the KPA-500 based on the
current "whisper price."  Yes, the KPA-500 we've been seeing at
the hamfests has some interesting features but it is hard to
justify a nearly 100% premium over the ALS-600 for a smaller
form factor, six meters, QSK, and the Elecraft nameplate.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV