I too would like to see details of the improvement over LPan etc. I am a long
time user of SDR/computer panadapters for use in detecting very weak signals at
UHF/VHF/microwave. I use a Softrock on the K3 IF port since I got my K3 a year
ago.  I have yet to see one report regarding weak sig detection with the P3
after many requests to the initial testers of the P3. ANYONE out there looking
for weak weak sigs with a P3??

73  Bill K0AWU  EN37ed