I'm nearing the end of my K2 build, and am working on the KSB2 module
at the moment. On page 11 of the most recent version of the manual
(Rev E), it shows the secondary winding going "against the grain" of
the primary winding. I really want to start with wire 2 on the same
side of the toroid as wire 3. The picture shows wire 2 on the same
side as wire 4. This makes winding more difficult and doesn't allow
for me to "go parallel" to the primary winding.

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/KSB2%20manual%20rev%20E.pdf

Is this just a bad schematic, or does it matter what side of the core
1-2 are, relative to 3-4?

Same goes for T2, since it uses the same schematic.

Thanks!
-john W4PAH