I am hoping someone can direct me to a problem that just showed up in my K1, Ser. 844.

I have the four band filter, antenna tuner and noise blanker. The radio has always worked. Perfect. Every time from the minute I completed it until today when I decided to give it a try. I have been neglecting it do to the fun factor of my KX1.

I turned it on and I have nose in the receiver but no receive. No transmit. All menu options are there. I have side tone. Everything works but it doesn't work. Does that make sense? I even tried a master reset. Same thing. I took out the tuner, put back in the 2 band module I still have ( I jumpered j2) and still plenty of audio but no receive or transmit.

I am thinking that the MCU might be bad. I have ver 1.09E. I can hear the relays working as I turn it on.
What would effect transmit and receive?

Don Minkoff
NK6A
Mar Vista, CA