> If you'd like to hear QRQ CW, I invite you all to visit our website
http://qrqcwnet.ning.com

QRQ may also be found on:

- the FOG (Fast Operators Group) net, Mondays and Thursdays at at 8 p.m.
Eastern (Tue/Fri 00:00 UTC).  They run a 60 WPM net but anybody interested
in improving their speed is welcome to join in. (note: used to be
Tuesday/Thursday but changed a while back to Monday/Thursday)

- CFO (Chick Fat Operators) informal sked, Tuesdays at 9 p.m. Eastern (Wed
01:00 UTC). They tend to not run as fast as QRQ (> 50) but run anywhere from
30-60 on the sked, depending on conditions and abilities.  All are welcome.
Usually runs for an hour. For more info see the CFO Home
Page<http://groups.google.com/group/Chicken-Fat-Operators-Club>

(sorry for the plugs and slightly OT, list...)

..