One possible solution would be to soak the "stuck" joints a solution of sodium
hydroxide (lye, as in drain cleaner). There's a web site that discusses the
chemical reaction and the ability of lye to dissolve existing layers of
aluminum oxide. See:

http://www2.uni-siegen.de/~pci/versuche/english/v44-10.html

The site says, in part:

A layer of aluminum oxide previously formed by passive corrosion is dissolved
by the addition of sodium hydroxide. For this reason, the reaction takes place
at the beginning relatively slowly:

Al2O3 + 2 NaOH + 3 H2O ––––> 2 Na(+) + 2 [Al(OH)4](-)

I have never tried this myself, so I would want to test it on some scrap
aluminum or a no-longer-used antenna, to be sure the lye doesn't eat away the
pure metal as well as the aluminum oxide.

But it might be worth a try. Use protective goggles and gloves, etc. any time
you're working with lye.

Lew K6LMP