Hello all,

I recently replaced the 5-pole 2.7kHz roofing filter in my K3 with the
8-pole 2.8kHz hoping to get rid of the difference in tonality between USB
and LSB. But the difference is still there. These two links show the noise
spectrum of the receiver in USB and LSB.

http://ab2tc.getmyip.com:8000/pictures/usb.png
http://ab2tc.getmyip.com:8000/pictures/lsb.png

In USB there is a definite upward tilt of the passband and the opposite for
LSB. This is quite audible. Is this normal and is there anything I can do
about it (other than asking Elecraft to add by mode equalizer)?

AB2TC - Knut