I want to make two macros, one that goes to USB mode and sets the RX EQ
accordingly, another that goes to LSB and sets the RX EQ for that mode. This
would be very simple to operate. But there is no RX equalizer set command
that I can see (there is one for TX EQ). Another poster had this same
questions a few weeks back and I do not think he got an answer. Any ideas
anyone?

AB2TC - Knut