Pippo,

Check to be certain Control Board RP4 is well soldered.  If so, I would
believe all is well.  Your readings vary by less than 10% from typical,
which is usually OK.  If your DMM is battery powered, you may want to
check for a weak battery which can cause higher than actual resistance
readings.

73,
Don W3FPR