Top posting is the official standard for this list, and its especially
important for those of us who also read our email on PDA phones, iPads
etc. Scrolling though a long thread before getting to the reply text
is impracticable on these devices and costs us a lot of time.

Reading the response first, at the top, is a huge time saver, especially
when you have to read hundreds of emails daily as we do here. We really
appreciate your adherence to this.

Please also delete all footers and as much of the prior email text as
possible when replying to cut down on overall email size.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft List Modulator