Greetings fellow Elecrafters,

I've recently started playing with K1JT's WSPR program.  I do believe I have
the rig correctly configured as I use the current setup for all digital
modes.  I have the K3 set to DATA A mode.  Since I've never used WSPR before
though, when TXing, what are you supposed to hear? All I hear is what
appears to be a solid, unmodulated tone followed by my CW ID.  Does that
sound right to you?

One last question - in order to achieve an Rx noise level of 0 dB, I've been
using the RF gain control on the rig rather than PC volume control.  Is this
acceptable?

73 de James K2QI
President UNARC/4U1UN