I decided not to install the KBT2 and am using the KDSP2, so I have no
need for the KAF2.

The KBT2 is an unbuilt kit. It does not include the battery
(replacement batteries are available directly from Elecraft), so
technically this is the KBT2-X. Retail price is $49.95. I'm offering
it for $37.50 + shipping. Instruction manual included (of course).

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/93pTJxeI5OtBZl5H41KO5F-eQuSQ3BMD8eX_AkX6CjM?feat=directlink

The KAF2 is built (not by me). Instruction manual is included. Retail
price is $79.95. I'm offering it for $60 + shipping.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/r1vB0qVsptbEThYsXpNSBl-eQuSQ3BMD8eX_AkX6CjM?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dkIlIe7PUD3uwQ6khH0IT1-eQuSQ3BMD8eX_AkX6CjM?feat=directlink

Please contact me off-list if interested. If you would like both, then
I will combine/discount the shipping costs.

I prefer money orders (or bank checks) or PayPal [in that order]. If
you pay with PayPal, the actual cost will be calculated using
http://thefeecalculator.com/. For example, if the total cost is $50,
then you would pay $51.80. I only do this so that I don't lose money
on PayPal fees.

Thanks.
-john W4PAH