Hi,

# 6936 completed tonigh, all FB.
Complete flawless build and calibration throughout the whole phase.
(Still riding bareback on K2/10 watt, CW only)

Now to my question:
Before I go ahead and plug in all the options one by one, is there a
certain (and smart) order in which to install the different options
listed below ?

* KSB-2 SSB option
* 160m + 2nd Rx option
* Audio filter + real time clock option
* Noise blanker option
* KPA-100, 100 watt + RS-232 option

( and last but not least the K-ATU-100, which Is external and can be
done at the end, I assume)

Second question:
I have calibrated frequency reference, VFO/BFO using my own signal
generator + frequency counter at home. I have aligned the filters using
the description in the manual and yet not the method using spectrogram
software on PC / soundcard.

( I was supposed to have built a GPS-controlled presicion 10 MHz
frequency reference (VE2ZAZ) prior to starting the K2, but I managed to
kill the VCO with a drill bit and I'm still waiting to find a new good one )

Before I proceed with any of the options, is there any reason to repeat
my calibrations to more precise level of performance ?

73'
Brian OZ2BRN
K2/10 # 6936