Brian,

There is no best order for the options.  You will want to install the
KSB2 and the K160RX before you can say the K2 basic alignment is
complete.  The K160RX may require changes in the alignment of the 80/160
m bandpass filter and the KSB2 will require changes in the filter alignment.

For Dial Calibration and Filter Alignment, I refer you to my website
(www.w3fpr.com) article on K2 Dial Calibration.
If you have an AM signal of known frequency that you can tune with the
K2, then you can do a better job of setting the 4 MHz reference
oscillator than can be obtained with even the best of equipment - the
VFO frequency minus the BFO frequency is the frequency the K2 is tuned
to - just adjust C22 while measuring the VFO and BFO frequencies with
the internal counter and you will have negated any other variables.

I highly recommend Spectrogram (or similar) for aligning the filters.

73,
Don W3FPR