If there is any lister using the SGC-237 autocoupler, could you please
tell me what power supply you are using for it?

My coupler (backordered for two months - they are apparently very
popular) is arriving on Friday and I just found out from an SGC tech's
email that I am only supposed to use an UN-regulated power supply (but
NOT a wall wart).

So after buying a nice Astron  RS-20M power supply for my new K2, I find
out I can't use it to power the coupler because the coupler "might
destroy the Astron electronics" according to SGC (no details as to "how"
or "why" in the email).

Unfortunately, SGC's policy is that all technical assistance is via
email only so I can't have a phone conversation with anyone there (I
already tried!).

Thanks!

Stan Levandowski WB2LQF
QRP CW: Skill, not power!
QCWA #35038   OOTC #4558   NAQCC #4740   SKCC #6488   FISTS #14992