Plus Astrons have excellent overvoltage protection. The only RFI-induced
malfunction I've ever been able to induce in an Astron is to trip that
protector. It's a "crowbar" circuit that shuts of the output completely if
it detects an over-voltage (typically something close to 15 VDC) on the
output of a 13.8V supply.

I've seen them trip when running at a commercial mountain top repeater after
a nearby lightning strike and in my shack when I don't have everything
grounded and have an RF-rich environment feeding an end fed wire at a
voltage loop so it makes my fluorescent desk light blink, Hi!

In any case, no voltage above the crowbar limit ever got out of the supply
and simply switching the supply off, then on again reset it. (Automatic
reset circuits are often used on those mountain top units.)

Ron AC7AC