I have for trade a Wilderness Sierra in excellent condition with the
following options:

KC2 digital readout/power meter/memory keyer/S-meter
Buzznot noise blanker

All 9 band modules 160/80/40/30/20/17/15/12/10 meters

The 40/20/15/10 meter modules are built, the others are unbuilt as they came
from Wilderness Radio

The 40 meter and 20 meter modules put out 2+ watts, the 10 and 15 meter
modules need to be troubleshot and aligned.

It also has the ABX xtal bandwidth filter control on the front panel.
I have all the manuals for it.

I just bought this to use when I go motorcycle mobile, but would found that
it would be easier to have a smaller more compact setup with the tuner,
power supply, etc in the same box, so I would like to trade this package for
a Elecraft KX1 with the auto tuner and 30 meter module.

Please email for more info if needed.
Thanks
Tim
Nz8J