Remove power connector from K3.

If a P3 is inline, remove P3 power connector so that P3 will not power up, even
for a moment, when you reapply K3 power.

Reboot PC. This isn't often necessary, but sometimes a COM port or USB driver
is in an awkward state. If you don't reboot, do stop the K3 Utility.

Plug K3 power connector back in.

Press K3 power button. Expect to see MCU LD in an otherwise LCD.

Start k3 utility. Navigate to Port tab. Wait until it connects, expect a
warning popup about finding a K3 in boot loader.

Select firmware tab and select send all firmware.

I do this a lot, I think my K3 and Waynes and Lyles get more firmware loads
than most. It's not extraordinary.

73 de Dick. K6KR