If you are an ARRL member you can access the article online at arrl.org. Go
to "ARRL Periodicals Archive and Search".

I still have my first ARRL handbook, the 1941 issue. (I was only 3 at the
time - it was given to me in the late 40's.) I have picked up a few others
from the 50's and 60's at various used book stores. Whenever I go into one I
always poke around wherever they have "science" or "technology" books.

Just for fun I looked on line and there's a '67 up for sale right now with a
"buy it now" of under $30 including shipping.

Ron AC7AC