READ the archives on this.  The USB suggestion has been beaten to a
bloody pulp over and over again. This subject is like Count Dracula.
It's like the undead coming out of the corn fields.

The devil in the proposal is having your K3 fail every time Microsoft
decides to make another of its several million arbitrary subtle OS
changes, this time to how Universal (ha! Ha!) serial bus actually
operates.  And WE will NOT be tested before they dump that into their
automatic updates to a gazillion copies of MS OS, because we do NOT
have 20 million K3 users out there to make the consequences of blowing
us up scare them into actually checking FIRST if it blows us up or
not, BEFORE they release it.  Come to think of it, based on the
record, 20 million isn't really enough, is it?  The *U* in USB is a
complete joke.

Somebody kill this idea and make it die, and stay dead, please...

73, Guy