Since the day it first powered on, my K3, #3192, has
featured full USB radio CAT/keyer  support with dual channel
embedded audio I/O.  All I need to do is plug a single USB
cable in to any computer for all of this functionality with
any popular logger/rig control software.

Totally painless and plug and play on any recent MS OS, from
 Win2k to Win 7, on laptops, desktops and even netbooks
(I've tried them all).

What is it?  Its called "The microHAM microKEYER 2"  :)

Paperclip reliable, no RF pickup, works with Dynamic or
Electret mics, dual receive compatible for dual RX RTTY,
keys CW, RTTY, PSK, HellScrhiber, THROB, Stream, (in fact,
every digital soundcard mode I have ever tried), built-in
DVK, and CW memories, Two Tone test signals and features a
setup/management GUI you can use to customize it.  Dont want
to use the computer?  Its also a self contained keyer with a
built in WinKey chip.  It also can display your other
VFO/KRX3 frequency in its LCD display when the display on
the K3 is being used for other things, like RIT or CW
Decode.  And it "impersonates" a Icom rig, allowing you to
directly interface to things that use the CI-V bus natively;
helpful in my all Icom club environment when I bring in my
K3 to use the microHAM antenna switching system...
everything works just like the 7700 or Pro2's were connected
to the Station Masters without any reprogramming!  Just plug
the CI-V cable in and go!

Folks, you've just spent over 3 grand on a high performance
radio...  Spend the extra $430 for a high performance
interface to match it, and you will never want to use
anything else.

-lu-w4lt-
K3 # 3192

Message: 11