For the last week or so, probably starting with the APF releases, but I
don't know that for sure, I've had an intermittent problem with the AF Gain
control.  The volume sometimes is very loud and distorted when the control
is in the 8-10 o'clock range of the pot.  I tested the pot, as suggested by
Dale Farmer, using the CONFIG:SW Test, setting it to Scn Adc, and that
seemed to be OK.

It's a recent problem for me, and unfortunately I can't say exactly when it
started.

Jim N7US