Conditions seemed good again this week. We had 25 participants over a 25
minute net. Discussions were on what the blank spots on the back of the
P3 are for (upgrades/updates?). One station asked about moving the net to
1900Z during standard time.  If you have an opinion about the net time,
email me off-line about it. Thanks to everyone who checked in.  Here is the
list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

WO1I            Dick            MA      K3      911
W0SZ            Steve           CO      K3      176
WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
AI4VZ           George  GA      K3      2412
W0RSR           Mike            CO      K2      5767
N0YB            Larry           IA      K3      3435
W0BUW           Boyd            OK      K3      4864
K8JRM           Tom             OK      K3      2936
K0VET           John            MO      K3      3986
WB9JNZ  Eric            IL      K3      4017
ZL1PWD  Peter           NZ      K3      139
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
NT5Q            Don             NM      K3      4179
W8YMO           Harry           OH      K3      166
KL7UW           Ed              AK      K3      4043
AC0NM           Glenn           FL      K3      2843
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K3      185
W6KCJ           Connie  NM      K3      137
KE5MO           Larry           TX      K3      4499
N1JM            John            AZ      K3      2555
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
AE6RH           Ron             CA      K3      1997
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P