2 points to make:

in the EMC column in RadCom that mains
> borne interference is radiated best on the frequency at which the antenna
> cable is a quarter wave. That explains why my interference is worst on
> 20m,
> since 16ft 6in is just about the length of the run of cable from ground
> level to the typical mounting height of the satellite dish.
> > Julian, G4ILO

I wonder if the old technique of hi-pass filter and braid breaker will work,
they're cheap and worth a try, but you do have to get to your neighbour.

Secondly, the concern about ruining the performance of the rx with noise
phase cancelling boxes did not draw attention to the DX Engineering version
which, they say, is specifically designed to provide very high TOI.  They
are expensive of course.  I have no connection with them and I don't own
one, but I'm thinking about it.

David
G3UNA