I'll certainly second this suggestion, especially in concideration that the
160m test is coming, and the lack of
hearing by many is extremely one sided, compared to the amount of signal from
some of the stations.
 Some of the stations would benefit immensely from this addition. However, I
would certainly think that there would be a
market for this for the K3 along with the K2.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy