Soundly seconded! I also like the fact that my dollars went to folks who
live, work and spend their earnings right here in the USA. I felt that way
before the economic crisis when I purchased my K1 & K2 and feel it is
especially critical now that we do all we can to support our own
infrastructure.

Just drive around town... ANY town and witness all the "mom & pop" stores
that closed down because we wanted to take advantage of those bargains from
that huge mega-chain (Pick any one.) with all the cheaply imported goods and
their IT and/or telephone customer service departments outsourced offshore.
Additionally, check out how they treat their labor. I'd rather spend a few
bucks more, thanks.

Wayne and Eric,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm diggin' signals out of the noise floor
that I never even heard before at a reasonable cost AND my hard earned dough
(or a portion thereof, at least) is making it to a dinner table right here
in the USA; NOT  Tokyo or Osaka.

As always, take care es...

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI