From: "Jan Erik Holm" <sm2...@telia.com>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Fwd: New Sherwood report

Yes I do know that it´s not the rise/fall time
alone, that has never been my point. However
one factor is the rise/fall and if it´s too fast
it will not be possible to fix it with shaping.

Why, yes IMO the K3 clicks too much. I know it
can be done since there are radios around that
doesn´t click at all and at the same time the
keying is "hard enough" for normal CW use. Sure
you can´t key it to 500-600 lpm but thats not
normal CW.

/ Jim SM2EKM