Hey Wayne. Maggie. All you people who are smarter than I am (that covers a
whole bunch of people!)

I'd *love* a morse input/output PDA! That'd like really rock my world!
And Maggie. Bluetooth. Yeah! Have it able to sync up with my cellphone
to transfer contacts and send SMS through or something...sure be
faster to send morse than to type on the phone keypad. I don't do T9
predictive text, it's too wrong too often and IMO more trouble to
correct than to just type stuff in a letter at a time without it, but
of course, still slower than morse input. LOL...I'll be a real
case...morse PDA, talking cellphone (see www.mobilespeak.com) ... I
love gadgets :)

Oh, and of course my KX1 :) Can't forget the KX1!

BTW, good point Wayne re: morse being good for motor impairments. I
know tht there've been alternative input devices of that sort for some
time, but it seems they, too, are (unfortunately) falling out of
favor. A shame, too.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Co-Mod. of http://www.assist.com/Pennsylvania
Protect Your Family From Disease: glyconutrients help your body