Dear Group

This is a very good discussion and it is spot on for a new K3 owner.

I have owned my K3 for about one month and I have struggled to learn how to use
this radio.  So a fairly new ham and a high feature radio are not
necessarly a great fit.   So yes for guys like me some tutorials would be
nice.

That all stated above between elecraft support and this group I have a radio
that now is exceeding my expectations.  But the early struggle for guys
like me can be lowered by some of the suggestions.

The idea of online video makes a lot of sense to me as this type of info jump
started me for my mobile rig.

That's all for now.

Thx Don
Kd8nnu