They do make a 'Y' cable, and I have one. It connects to the computer's RS232
output,
and the K3's RS232 input. There is a 2 conductor offshoot that carries the TXD
and
ground to the SteppIR controller. If the P3 needed more than that, then I don't
think
it would work.

Or maybe route it from the computer to the P3, and then a cable from the P3 to
the K3.

Fun to figure out. I'll put in a few hours if someone will send me a free

73, Mike NF4L