As the person, or one of them, who asked for the Voice Tx Fast Monitor facility
which has been included in V.4.22, can I say 'thanks' to Wayne & Lyle for this
new feature? It allows sidetone monitoring of transmitted audio without the
somewhat disconcerting delay, albeit without hearing any compression. If you
want to hear the level of compression, a touch of one of the mic controls while
you are transmitting changes the sidetone over to monitoring the true
transmitted audio.

Also the APF is going to be great for pulling out those weak topband signals.
All I need now is a fix so the K3 will operate at temperatures below 15C, then
I can get rid of the 100 watt tubular heater which burns continually underneath
it!

73
Tom G3OLB