Jeff,

Since the K3, P3 and KPA500 are the same height, you may want to figure
out how to attach one to the other (metal strips on the bottom come to
mind), so it is all "one big unit".  Then you could have all that
functionality in one package.  I will keep mine as separate assemblies,
thank you.

I know that is not what you meant, but I just could not resist - I see
no advantage to having all that in one single enclosure.

73,
Don W3FPR