I have two original unbuilt N0SS K6XX CW tuning kits for the K2: $17 each
shipped USA

Unbuilt Atlanticon 2006 AmQRP Signal Quality Monitor, board & LEDs, circuit
diagram, as offered $10 shipped CONUS

Unbuilt WA6OTP PTO/VFO kit: $22 shipped CONUS

New K2KEYMDKT   K2 Keying Bandwidth Mod Kit: $19 shipped USA

Mixed group: E850058 3V lithium Battery; K1 MCU 106; FW KPA 1.06 (2); FW
KDSP2 3.10; SM MAR6 (24)
not sure how to price this, make offer please.

RadCom August 2007 through December 2008, missing May & August 2008 (if I
find them before shipping these, they will be included)  $25 shipped CONUS
(media rate)

Pelican 1470 case (black), this is setup as a computer case with pockets and
sholder strap, unused but a bit dusty from sitting around: $65 shipped CONUS

E-MU 1212m PCI Digital Audio System (sound cards), new, $50 shipped CONUS

Azden PCS-7500H 6m FM mobile rig, used, with mic and power cord (new) $135
shipped CONUS

Tons of parts around, if you're looking for anything drop me a note.

Please respond off reflector. Thnaks for the space and Happy Holidays to
all!

73,
Julius

-----