You could say the same of me and Elecraft - I new of Elecraft's reputation and
many of my club friends have K2s, but I was not happy about the looks and
display of the K2 (ok, so I know better now).
I was about to buy an FT-2000 when the K3 was announced - that was it for me -
I put the money into the K2 on 2nd May 2007, one of the first buyers and I paid
for a fully loaded K3 up front - I'm very glad I did (but it was a long wait :-)
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108
--
Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book. -Marcus Tullius Cicero, statesman, orator and writer