This past weekend I installed the 2nd RX in K-3 serial # 2922.  As part of that
installation I installed the KBPF3 board in the 2nd RX.

The 2nd RX appears to be performing OK.  All of the setup went OK with the
exception of the KBPF3.  When the K-3 is turned on I get ERR BP2.

The Manual indicates the Problem is "No response from KBPF3 option shift
registers".

The Manual indicates the only cure for this error is to " *De-install KBPF3 on
RF board".

I am a bit confused with the suggested "Troubleshooting steps".  Can anyone
shed light on this situation, and a possible cure?

Thanks, de Milt, N5IA