Hi John:

I hope there's no reason not to use it, as I've been using it for a couple decades now!

73,

Tom

At 04:23 PM 5/17/05, John R. Lonigro wrote:
Nobody has mentioned denatured alcohol yet. Since it also is not drinkable (more than once), it does not have any liquor tax and is quite a bit cheaper than Everclear. I'm wondering if there is some reason NOT to use this product, which I believe is mainly ethanol and methanol.

John AA0VE