Others have mentioned null steerers that you can buy and are very effective.
If you would rather build one for yourself, see the latest SPRAT (best value
for money radio mag - ever).  On pages 6 & 7 of the latest issue 145 is
shown a simple home-build unit called the Plasma Nuller from Pat GW0VMR
whose neighbour's plasma tv wiped out his 80m band and nearly put him off
air.  Jim's ferrite cures are of course the best approach from an emc point
of view (cure the source) but sometimes you can't or don't wish to approach
a neighbour.  This method is probably the cheapest.

David
G3UNA