Thanks Rich, clear answer.

Well...

The idea was to use LP bridge.
Send the RTTY keying via a com-port from MMTTY, and control the rest of
the K3 via another com with N1MM logger. Since there's only one cable to
the K3, all signals should run  over the same cable, just like the
combination of rig control and cw keying over DTR.

I donot know whether it would work, but if it would, then K3 is up for a
new menu item: RTTY via DTR   :-)

73, Arie PA3A