Rich,

Yes, I have RTTY working in AFSK mode.
I am trying to make it as LEAN as possible.

If MMTTY can bring the FSK as a digital signal which can be fed into the
K3 as digital signal (0/1) that would be nice and Lean. Just as N1MM and
CW over one cable for the K3.

Of course I can use two cables, one for N1MM rig control and one for
MMTTY and feed that to the ACC connector using an optocoupler or so.
Again, not as lean as the nice CW solution.

73
Arie PA3A