Get a Jabra A210 bluetooth adapter which was designed for older cell phones
without Bluetooth. You will have to convert the 2.5mm jack to different
dimensions. Plug the Xcvr headphone out to the Jabra and synch to your
hearing aids.

They can still be found on eBay.

This will also work on the microphone side for two way hands free, requires
a Bluetooth headset with boom mic.

AE6WA

Mike Scott

Tarzana, CA

After many decades of Ham Radio (licenced 1953) my ears are showing lack of

sensitivity and signal to noise!  My friend showed me her new hearing aid

and it is Blue Tooth capable, her cell phone connects directly to her

hearing aids.  It would be absolutely marvellous if the K3 could do the

same.  I could sit at my desk copying CW without headphones or loudspeaker.

What about it Eric and Wayne?

Vy 73

Max/ZL4VV/G3JJT