Hi Tom,

While matched filters are optimal for matching receiver performance,
they're not strictly necessary if you're only doing non-diversity
receive. The K3 will select an appropriate filter bandwidth for each
receiver independently.

If you want to do diversity receive, you'll need filters with matched
offsets. Our 8-pole filters all have offsets of 0.00, but can also do
this with 5-pole filters as long as the offsets are matched for a
given crystal filter bandwidth. At the time you order the filters, you
can request matched sets.

73,
Wayne
N6KR