Hi All,

I have a partially built K2 circa serial number 5000 and have completed
Assembly Stage II of the RF Board.  All of the resistance numbers are fine
with the exception of U6 Pin 8 which reads 42.5 ohms and should be greater
than  100 ohms.  I have checked everything on the board visually for two
days and checked the resistances of the resistors to no avail.  No shorts,
no cold solder joints, no unsoldered pins.  I have seen in the archives
where many people have had this same problem, but I have not found one with
an actual solution to the problem.  If there is anyone out there that has
fixed their resistance problem on U6 can you please let me know what your
solution was.

Thanks and 73's,

Allan KB1CLB