KC0W wrote:

>  Been toying around with CW Skimmer, kinda an interesting program.
>
>  Anyway, I'm receiving multiple "ghost image" CW decodes from the same
> station while running Skimmer. They are 1 Kc or so apart from another.
> Better stated, the same stations signal is being shown on the horizontal
> waterfall numerous times. I have tried narrowing the K3's filters,
> reducing sound card audio into Skimmer & toyed around with every other
> parameter with no success.
>
>  Any ideas why I'm seeing the same station numerous times?

Is the separation of the ghosts a multiple of the audio frequency of the
signal? Do the ghosts go away if you turn down the volume or use headphones?
It might be microphony, which has been responsible for weak transmit spurii
spaced by the frequency of the sidetone. There is a stiffener for the
synthesizer board that is supposed to cure the problem (if that's what it
is.)

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com