Hello Elecrafters

After a 10 days trip i turned on my K3 and it was "blocked". No buttons
working, no rx, nothing. Only the displays were working, on the lcd the msg:
VOX=OFF and a continuous beep.
So after a few turn on/off i decided go to EEINT (reset the radio).
Well after that i opened the K3 utility to start the configs again. It was also
not working. I tested the port and it was ok but the attempts to connect w/ the
radio failed. Not even the msg "new hardware found" came up. I was using the
KUSB cable (FTDI).
I decided to try another cable (PROLIFIC) after delete all old drivers and
install it again.. It did recognize the new driver but still no conection w/
the radio.

Any clue of what is going on here? Anyone had the same trouble?

Any way to test if the radio is damaged ?

Everything was turned off and disconected during my trip.

Tnx in advance.

PY2ADR - K3 S/N 4795