How is any of this commercial (using amateur radio to beat commercial
wireless e-mail providers out of their fees) activity applicable to
the K3 or Elecraft.  Elecraft are *amateur* equipment not designed,
type accepted or marketed for commercial/marine use.

Take that garbage outside the amateur bands to someplace it belongs.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV