Both of my parents were naturally left-handed.  My dad golfed and bowled as a
lefty but wrote with his right.  I wish I had his penmanship.

My mom also wrote right-handed.  She learned that after the good nuns in the
convent where my grandmother left her would hit her fingers with the edge of a
ruler if she even touched her pencil with her left hand.

Her penmanship wasn't so great but her aversion to religion was.

Wes  N7WS