That's a nifty knob, Jim. But how do you achieve 2-axis control with it like
a mouse or trackball? The web site simply says "does everything a mouse
does..."

Wishes like yours are how many product improvements (and bugs) are noted and
handled, provided they're Elecraft issues and not in the software running on
the computer.

Ron AC7AC