have you tried with the AL1 or AL2 box checked
on the virtual port you are using for the PowerMate knob?

I don't have one, but I thought the AL1 and AL2
had something about feed through of commands.....?
can't rem for sure, might try it just for grins,
might have to restart and re connect LP-Bridge and
the affiliated pgms

hope it works,
wish I had one of them high dollar gnobs <g>

GB & 73
K5OAI
Sam Morgan